Wednesday 16 August 2017

Simply iPad Drawing - Female Form

Recently I decided to work with my iPad on a series of simplified drawings and it's been and all absorbing and mind blowing process. I've always loved the human form and I believe that the purest form of figure drawing is the nude. Although I started the series with nudes, I've diversified to cats and landscapes. I will probably also include flowers, birds and fish, but I will always return to simplified nudes.

Some of my Ipad Drawing Art Cards available by contacting me. $5 plus shipping. Cards are 5" x 6.5" and come with an envelope in a crystal clear archival bag. Save on shipping by ordering several at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.