Sunday 10 December 2017

ADVENT GIFT - Mentorship


Mentorship is another gift that goes both ways. I love to inspire and teach and so mentoring is right down my alley. Although I’ve had many mentors and teachers in my art journey, Bob Ross was the angel that came to rescue me when I was at the lowest point in my life.

Call me tacky, but this bit of fun is what I want from Santa for Christmas, He would go in pride of place in my studio. Bob was responsible for getting me out of my depression after bereavement. I will be forever grateful to that afro mopped happy guy. His spirit lives on!

Bob Ross Bobble Head

PS They also have a Bob Ross chia pet, but I’m trying not to be greedy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.